Reliable Computer Support
FuzeCore offers computer support service for small and medium sized businesses. It’s a one-stop-shop for complete, reliable and professional Computer Support. Why have the headache of unreliable one-man bands and inconsistent service, when you can have FuzeCore. No wonder customers have been giving us a call.
An all-inclusive fixed monthly fee provides:
- Unlimited telephone support calls to our Helpdesk
- Unlimited callouts to your site (1-4 hour on site service)
- Personal account manager offering strategic IT advice
- Daily proactive server health checks and reports
- Free equipment audit and recommendations
- Preferential rates and instant access to:
- Projects (e.g. office move, server installations)
- Web development and hosting
- Remote Control of Workstations and Servers
Irrespective of whether support is in-sourced or out-sourced the need will always arise for short-term skilled technical staff. FuzeCore has been supplying contract staff since the day we opened. We have the skilled staff to cover Help Desks and Technical Support positions, as well as the Project Managers and Technical Specialists covering:
- Enterprise solutions
- Network Operating systems
- E-Mail and Internet Access
- Software Development
IT Project Delivery
It does not make sense to implement all IT projects in house, not only because resources and skills are not always available, but also because you may want a higher level of accountability with an outside supplier.
The FuzeCore project delivery process begins with a clear terms of reference and project plan and ends with customer sign-off. Unlike old-fashioned suppliers, providing people on day-rate basis (with little incentive to finish the job), FuzeCore takes responsibility for delivering the project.
FuzeCore provides Project Managers and technicians with skills, experience, tools and working methods to briskly deliver the project results on time and within budget.